- Perform and/or coordinate a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support executive and project staff with minimal supervision.
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support, including the distribution of proper documents, forms, and correspondence.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring items get to intended recipients in an expeditious manner.
- Maintain a well-organized filing system that allows timely retrieval of documents.
- Run miscellaneous errands, pick-up, and deliveries.
- Help organize the office, supplies, files, and equipment to provide for an organized and efficient administrative functions.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and take accurate messages when needed.
- Provide clerical support when workload requires, including typing, shredding confidential documents, photocopy documents, etc.
- Perform minor maintenance on company office equipment as necessary.
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner and notify staff when needed.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage a multiple phone line system